All Parents and Players Must Sign the Batting Cage Waiver
Prior to your player practicing the the batting cages, you and your player will need to download and sign the Batting Cage Waiver.
Hazel Dell Little League takes your child’s safety very seriously. We try to pay special attention to potential concussions from players falling, running into one another, or being hit by a ball or a bat.
Parent Athlete Concussion Form
Parents and athletes will need to sign this HDLL Parent Athlete Concussion Form prior to the season start.
Mandatory Concussion Training
All coaches, assistant coaches, managers, and parents who volunteer with the league or on teams (basically anyone who works with players) is required to complete concussion training.
This training allows you to help prevent and identify the symptoms of a concussion and to let you know what to do in case a player exhibits symptoms of a concussion. Remember, this is for the safety of the players. If you do not complete the training, take the quiz, and sign and return the quiz you will not be allowed to work with the players.
Concussion Training Materials
Right click the link and choose “Save Link As …” to save the document to your computer.
1. Read these Slides on concussions: Converted Power Point Concussion (pdf)
2. Read the concussion fact sheet: Concussion Fact Sheet (pdf)
3. Read, print and retain a copy of concussion for my clipboard: Concussion For My Clipboard (pdf)
4. Watch the training video on concussions: Concussion Training Video (Flash Video)
5. Take the quiz on concussions: Concussion Quiz (pdf)
6. Once you have taken the quiz, sign it and give it to the league safety officer. If you have questions or want to email the safety officer your signed quiz, please use this address: email@example.com