Parents, every year Hazel Dell Little League depends on volunteers such as yourselves to help keep our fields safe and playable and to maintain the quality of our facilities.
How it works
- Each family is expected to come out and lend a hand during Field Maintenance twice in the season. Once before Opening Day and once during the season on a Sunday assigned to your team.
- These Field Maintenance days are “not optional”. Of course, if you can’t make your assigned time you can come during one of the other times.
- A sign-in sheet will be provided at the clubhouse. Please sign in so that we know you made it.
- During the season, your team will be assigned one Sunday to help maintain field conditions.
- Bring shovels, wheelbarrows, edgers, gloves, and other yard tools.
Saturday, March 1st:
- 10:00 to 12:00 T-Ball
- 12:00 to 2:00 50/70
Saturday, March 8th:
- 10:00 to 12:00 AL & Jr/Sr/BL
- 12:00 to 2:00 NL & Pac Coast